Information about eVisa for Saudi Arabia
The eVisa for Saudi Arabia is a mandatory electronic travel authorization for foreigners with a passport of any of the eligible countries. It was introduced by the Government of Saudi Arabia to reduce unnecessary time at the immigration offices and make it easier to cross the border.
The Saudi tourist eVisa is multiple-entry and valid for one year, allowing you to stay up to 90 days per visit.Requirements for Saudi eVisa
Before applying, prepare the following information:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival
- Color Passport-size Photo
- An email address
- A valid debit or credit card
Be aware that getting an eVisa does not guarantee entry to the country. The immigration officers will review your request upon your arrival with the right to deny entering Saudi Arabia without any reason.How to apply for an Electronic Visa
Now that you have all the documents ready, you just need to follow these 3 easy steps:
- Complete form with your details as they appear in your official documents
- Introduce the details of your valid credit or debit card
- Once you have finished your application, we will send you an email with a link to check its status
Visa for Umrah
Many foreigners travelling to Saudi Arabia want to go through the country but also perform Umrah. Holding a tourist visa allows you to do both: the Umrah pilgrimage and also visit the best spots in the country.
Your privacy is our priority, this means we do not share any personal information with third parties. We only collect your details to ease the process so you can receive your eVisa in the most comfortable way possible.
If you have any other doubts, do not hesitate to contact us. Have a safe trip!